i hate myself somehow.
like am so ridiculous and unstable?
I feel so in need of help, support and restrengthening,
because had been giving and giving for such a long time.
Im so tired.. I feel like im falling down anytime.
I give all so many advices everyday,
but now I am finding it so hard to apply them in my life.
forgive me forgive me.. I am failing your plans for me.
I really am at a lost of what to do,
am now I want to follow you,
but am just so tired that even following you,
I don't have the strength..
Please God, before I die off and loses my heart,
please restore me by having mercy on me.
And regain my heart for you,
so may I still continue to be able to serve you,
to the best that I could like before.
Cure me from my tiredness and emotions,
so that I can stay focus on your plans and your ministry.
Forgive me once again,
I am sinful.
Filled with repentance.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment