Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am quite at peace,
but yet I knew there's something there.
Right deep buried in my heart.
I want to unveil the secrets within,
but yet am afraid that I'll be overwhelm by it.
I know Jesus had bless me greatly with peace,
but somehow I am still not facing the pain.

And somehow I believe God has a timing,
for these problems to be solve and for me to move on.
And I sense and felt that the time has come,
for me to come into conclusion for all these.
Stop being affected and upset by these situations,
and move on to a new phase of life for God,
to serve Him with all my heart without hinderance.

I need to get things clear and stable in my mind,
and I have to piece out the problems in my life.

1) Conflict with Randall
- what do I disagree with her
- my thoughts towards her actions and character

2) Randall and Lennon R/S issue
- clarifying all the facts and accounting them
- not allowing it to continue affecting the unit
- moving out of the past and forgiving them

3) Leadership responsibility
- growing in leadership and skills
- learning servant leadership
- cultivating strong credibility

4) Loving my people
- accepting how they think of me
- no matter whether they love me a not, I will still love them
- giving them my all, my everything

5) personal life and habits
- need to do well in my studies
- laziness and lies; need to change and improve

6) Hardworkingness
- need to give even more for my sheeps
- work harder to explore their lives
- sacrifice my time and ensure accurate planning

7) Emotionalism
- prevent oneself from gettin emotional over feelings
- not to allow one to fall into negativism

8) group burst
- grooming the guys' group to grow strong
- strengthening the conviction within the guys

9) training Joella for Mission
- ability to build and shepherd people
- willingness and positivity
- correct attitude and open heart

10) Ministry
- singers or image?
- pioneering image, training new people
- youthDNA participation?

No comments: