father tell me what is wrong with me?
my life had always been floating around...
Sometimes very good, and sometimes very weird..
Is it that this is very abnormal?
I should not be experiencing such feelings which affect me?
Bad times may come,
but they may not necessary affect my life.
It is me that allow them to affect me.
Oh my.. This is really bad.
I guess first thing had got to do with hangouts..
Seems like somehow im experiencing more of like left out...
And I always think that they don't like me,
or that I am simply like not very welcome..
Think Im just too hungry for attention is it?
Well one thing for sure is..
I sort of have something against Jolene.
Well, I just don't like the way sometimes she carry out herself I guess..
Like a bit act demure or cute or innocent,
I just find it really fake but I can't determine is it or not.
I should accept her for who she is,
but Im just not gracious enough to do that.
Certain things she do makes me like, eee...
Sometimes I felt like what she says makes others think "twice".
and how did she get so close up with so many guys?
It makes me think twice furthermore..
And next I guess what's bothering me is my studies.
Really am tired of studies...
But if I don't study, I got to work..
And that's a bigger headache for me..
Im defending myself isn't it.. right God?
Guess you must be like shaking your head now..
I must admit it is me who is overly sensitive.
And I got to say it is me who didn't do well in my life.
It is me who didn't put in enough effort.
As for Joella as my sheep, then meihwa there,
I got to say I simply just didn't meet her up.
Cause I don't know what to do when I see her!
don't put the blame on others and surrounding.
Look within first.
let me do my project first.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment