Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dear God,

I have countless things to tell you, wonder which one should I start. First of all I think I just want to say thank you. Thanks for giving me this tangible experience of your presence and strength throughout the past weeks when many things came into my life and flooded my mind. You answered countless prayers of mine and it's really a blessing because I don't deserve them! Thank God for hearing me out. It was really a tough battle for me, but you gave me this assurance because I recognise your victory over all things in my life. No weapon forged against me will remain indeed!

I want to give thanks to you for the following areas:

1) your leadership in my thoughts
I thank you for leading me in the right direction and strengthening me in my determination to follow you when Im weak in walking on the right path you planned for me. It is your constant reminder and the gift of the holy spirit that pull me through those times when I nearly make wrong decisions. If not for you, I would have sin against many and in plenty situations with my thoughts, behaviors, actions. Praise God that you were in control of my thoughts. You were gentle, never forcing but always present to assist in my thoughts whenever I needed you.

2) your blessing in my studies
Indeed I would never have been able to do it if not for you. It is definitely not by an accident or coincidence that I can continue to take my examinations for my modules if not for your intervention. I believe that you are at work and always will be. =) Thank God for disciplining me in my revision, if not for your motivation, I would not have continue to revise and pull thru those difficult times of focusing on my notes. You motivates me with your love and your purpose for me, and indeed if not for you I would not have made it. God please, help me to continue and persevere through for my last paper! Help me to revise well and give me the wisdom to apply my revision on my exam paper. I believe that when I do my best, you will do the rest!

3) Transforming me with your word
Somehow the people you place around me, your powerful truth in your word, your spoken words in prophecies and divine exchange, have really taught me great things. You are my great teacher, my great father, my great leader. Thank God for all these because I really pray for a transformation in me! I want to be a salt and light for you in my family, my workplace, my studies, my friends, my ministry, in my personal life. I am weak but you are strong. And you will use the weak to shame the strong! I don't have what it takes to achieve big things, but I trust in your plans for me, and continue to put my faith in your purpose for me. God! continue to transform me to be the kind of person you want me to be, I am more than willing and humble to receive your changing power!


Just want to pray for some people..

1) PSPT and fellow ministry leaders
Pray for my entire caregroup to be strengthen by your power so that they will not grow weary, but grow in you day by day because of your love and strength. I really pray that Lord you will constantly remind them the reason of why we serve in the group, that is to give praise to you, to lead people thru ministry to your presence and truth. Never for our own sake, but for your sake! I pray for hanyew that he will not be overloaded by the plenty of things coming up in his ministry as well as his studies, all the projects and exams. Pray for Joycelyn that she will be able to get into a university that she wants to. I pray for Liping to be able to bond better with the group, and be able to fulfil all her dreams and thoughts for MM. Pray hard that God you will equip her with all that she needs! Pray for Meihwa as well that as she handle new roles and attempt new things, you will bless her with creativity and good management skills. I pray hard for Bingquan too that he will get use to the pace of PSPT and have sufficient time to give his best for the decor productions. Pray for myself as well to deliver better standards to your ministry, but not forgetting the core reason, that is YOU! Help all of us to stay close with you my Lord I pray! Forgive us if we drift away from you.. Fill our portion that is incomplete if there's any.

I pray for donald, Jovin, Jeremy and all musicians and singers that they will excel in their music and arts for you. Help them to use their instruments and voices to direct people to you. Pray for Peixin as well that she will find creative ideas in your presence, so that powerful and great scripts can be developed from her mind. GOD! Bless all the productions that are coming up! We need you so much! And we know they can be possible, with YOU. =)

2) Usher ministry
I just want to pray for all the faithful floor managers and team leaders. Pray for Desiree because I believe that she must be quite stress up with her attachment and responsibility in the ministry. God please strengthen her and help her with all her loads. Help her to relieve her stress in you and find peace with you. God please take away all worries and strengthen her so she will not feel weak physically or emotionally. Please bless her with joy and peace in her life, direct her always to your presence so that she can always be refill in her life by your presence. I pray for Joella as well that Lord you take away emotions and burdens from her heart, help her to stay focus on you and not on the things of this world. I pray you bless her in her workplace, regardless of problems that she face with colleagues, help her to have joy when she practise the fruit of the spirit. I pray for Cedric as well, that Lord you help him to grow in his character and his foundation in you. That Lord he will not only be talented and knowledgeable, but he will apply your principles in how he lead his life and how he respond to all people. God, take away all pride, ego, suspicion, defence. But insert love, peace, patience, kindness.

3) God, bless the image team with more talent! Bless us with more skills! Help us to focus on you! Give us your creativity and ability to deliver your church with great presentation of image!



Father. Im amazed by you and in love with you more. more. more.

No comments: