Thursday, June 7, 2007

Phew.

A good time talking to yiheng bah.
release a bit of my leader's stress.

about John..
I just have to keep praying to you my lord..
That you will soften his heart and let him understand clearly.
What is all these caregroups, service, God thing about.
Cut deep into his heart, of your love.

Let him feel the pain of his actions, just as you felt pain in your heart whenever he sins.
Let him know, how is he treating you, despite of your love for him.

Seriously.
I just dun understand... why He do not understand.
He's been in church for so long.. Maybe not that long.
But long enough for Him to understand if he's willing.
But yet the way of His replies.. are like children.

OOOOOOOOOOO.
I need advices at this time.
Is it me that have been too strict on him,
is it me that do not really understand his conditions..
Thinking that he have already mature, but he did not really?
Or did I really make the right move..
Just that I need to have a little patience to see fruits from it.

God guide me in this.
I seriously can't do this alone definitely!
Only you can.

Seeking for help. Deliver me my God.
I cry to you,
Amen.

No comments: