I hate myself for being such a critical person.
Why am I still holding on to the past.
Why am I not giving the person any chance to change.
To give me a totally new impression.
Its that night that ruin my new image of her.
Her actions.. I simply was disgusted.
What should I do, so that I will forgive, or rather forget?
Im holding on to too much things still.
I need to put my focus not on them.
On God!
I know how to tell people to focus on Him.
Yet I can't even apply it in my life.
Shame on Me.
I need a tight slap on my face.
I need to see that big plank in my eyes, compare to the dust in the others.
I told everything already.
I felt clarifying is the best solution.
They are mature leaders.
They should know what they are doing.
If I regard them as my leaders, then I should trust their actions.
I should not doubt.
ahhhhhh.
Lord I continue to pray for a bigger heart. =)
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment