God my heavenly Father,
I just want to come before you now,
to seek you in this little prayer,
that ask of your blessings to pour abundantly,
for the time of my day of shepherding,
with this wonderful sheep that you have blesses me.
I am fearful and nervous right now,
about meeting this sheep,
because I am conscious about my abilities,
and me being his shepherd will he listen to me.
I need you Lord,
to really give me confidence,
to strengthen me in everything that I lack,
to groom this child of yours to a better servant.
Father please grant my wish,
to really be equipped by your holy spirit,
to shepherd your sheep, gordon.
I pray Lord, that you will give me ideas,
of what am I going to touch on later..
I need your discipline and your wisdom,
to draft out the idea within the next minutes.
God please assist me,
for I am desperate for your anointing power.
In Jesus Name I Pray,
Amen.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment