Im feeling so damn sick and its so uncomfortable to be sick.
I know very well yesterday I didn't really, faint.
I just rather, put myself in that mode, and just, allow myself to be fainted.
Im just so tired.
So many things piling on me and Im feeling so stretch.
God Im so sorry that I keep depending on myself!
To think so many times I say I want to depend on you..
But I failed, times and times again.
I failed to rely on you and draw strength from you everytime I do things.
Its always until the time where I feel depleted then I learn to seek you.
Forgive me my Lord! I am just so stupid!
And God it is just so hard on me.. because Im feeling very sick.
And yet I still got to stand firm and and pull everyone up together with me,
to stay firm in this harvest!
Im not going to fall, that's for sure.. but carrying the burdens,
of so many in the group as well, is truely tiring.
So God I ask of you Lord, to inspire and motivates them,
so they will charge along together with me,
without me havin to pull them along with me!!!
AHHHH.
Im so frustrated.
Irritated.
angry.
Cool me down please my Lord..
I pray I pray I pray.
take away my headache..
I need to do your work properly.
Help me my Lord.
I want tolove love love love lvoe.
Help me Lord.
Im just an ordinary woman who want to do extraordinary things for you.
help me help me my lord.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment