GOD.
STOP THE RAIN.
STIR THE HEARTS.
CLEANSE MY SINS.
MAKE YOUR FRUITS.
HEAL THE SICK.
SOFTEN HEARTS.
TOUCH THE WAVERED.
MAKE IT YOURS.
Father please stop this rain to allow us to have a time of care group, offered to you, in the wonderful place of multi storey car park! Please Lord take away the rain so may we be able to enjoy ourself at the location. please my Lord, not let the place be drenched with your rain, but let your sun comes out and shine faithfully on these souls who want to come in fellowship, to praise, to worship, to sing to you, to talk about your people, your ministries, to be convicted to do something for you.
Father please heal the soul that is sick. Please heal gordon from his illnesses so may later on he be able to come and join us for caregroup. Father I dun want to focus on the part that he's taking role or what, but I just want him to be there to benefit, and to indulge in the joy of being part of the group that longs to serve you. Please God take away his pain and uncomfortable areas in his body, so that when he come for the caregroup, he will not be disturb by the pain, but rather he will be freed from the illness and enjoy the caregroup as usual.
Father please forgive my sins, forgive these sinful deeds I done. Forgive me for not faithfully tithing my everything to you, and yet to the extend I tried to argue that I did give. What have I give when I did not give my best? I know very well I can still give, but it is my laziness, and my slackened bones, as well as my unwillingness to give first that results in a way I dun have much to give. I have sakae sushi even though I did not tith. I have macdonalds and kfc even though I did not tith. Father I am sinful and wrong in this area. Forgive me for my immaturity and my stubborn heart.
Please God make the caregroup fruitful in your name.
Make the caregroup a good one in your name.
I do not expect much, but I just ask of you Lord to just make it possible for us.
Please dont pour down your rain again! But give us a blazing sun! so that the wet floor will be dry by the time it is 7pm.. So that the place will be suitable for caregroup by the time caregroup is about to start.. Please my Lord, dun make it impossible for us. No my LORD! please dun strike thunders! Please drive away the rain! We need your mercy here!
Please God.. dun strike anymore thunders.. I cannot take them anymore...
I dun want to ask, why God you're throwing all these bad things to me at one time together.
But I just want to trust in you. I believe in you.
No matter what situations I will not deny you after all.
Im serious.
I mean this.
PLEASE GOD.
DUN RAIN.
MAKE IT SHINE.
MAKE IT SHINE.
IN JESUS NAME.
I DUN DESERVE.
BUT BY UR GRACE AND MERCY, I PRAY TO YOU FOR YOUR POWER TO BE REVEALED.
PLEASE LORD TAKE THE RAIN BACK.
I NEED THE SUN!
I NEED THE SUN!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment